I have a lot to tell you
After completing my journey, I will be able to share my Cape to Cape adventures in lectures, with photo and film presentations. My intention with lecturing is to explain my ambitions, preparations and experiences, in the hope that I can motivate others to embark on their own exciting adventures in life and career. I hope to answer questions such as these:
- What was it like to cross the Mediterranean Sea in a single-engine biplane?
- What is today’s situation for private aeroplanes and flying culture in Egypt or in the Sudan?
- How about the high mountains of Ethiopia – how did I find a way around them?
- What people did I meet, and what did I learn from them?
- Did I need to land at rural air strips that were not part of my travel plan?
The lecture can be held in Swedish and English.
Encounter with a Russian surveillance plane
My professional life as a flight captain for SAS also has its moments! For example, I recently had a close (and involuntary on my part) encounter with a Russian surveillance plane – an incident that received considerable media coverage. Here is the web TV interview from Dagens Nyheter, a major Swedish newspaper (in Swedish):
If you are interested in engaging Johan to speak about my adventures and learning experiences, please fill in the contact form below and we promise to get back to you as soon as possible.